Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meet Lizzie!

Shikamoo! (hello to an elder--or a person taller than you)

Just a little thing to brighten your day! Meet Lizzie, she is my new best friend--sorry Loriann. No just kidding. She is just my shower buddy...
This is Lizzie!

Our rainstorm we walked home in-it was glorious. 
The beautiful sunset after a heavy rain
Goodnight moon!

 And these are some of my normal living quarters: I might add that I am starting to get tired of toast and eggs for every breakfast and lunch... it's time to go shopping!
The kitchen

Most interesting bathroom I've ever been in--
The shower and toilet share a common area & the
 water is either REALLLLY REALLLY hot or relatively cold. 


Can you find Lizzie??

Hope this brought a smile to your face! Miss you all

--joyfully His,
     Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of this little lizzard!! Haha she's much cuter than me ;) I'm so glad to finally see some pictures!! Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...