Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bad News Good News

Welp! I made it to Tanzania and its BEAUTIFUL! The good news is that I made it safe and sound- so did everyone else- 2 more are yet to come. The bad news is all of my bags got lost in transit sooooo as for right now I am bagless! But it's all okay because I have 2 extra pairs of clothes and everyone is super sweet and keeps offering to share! I am really excited about all the girls, and one boy, who I will be living with for the next 4 months! I'm excited to see what will transpire between us!

Ephesians 4: 19-20 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Since camp, I have loved this verse and it really stood out to me last night as I was going through the ever familiar Ephesians... UNITAS! (Camp reference to all those who are unaware)

I tried to indoctrinate every about the best university in the world, I don't think they really understood it just yet...but don't worry, I'll work on 'em! :)
Joyfully His,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...